Designed for mission-critical environments,Tait DMR offers asecureand reliable digital communications solution based on the DMR standard. The TM9300 mobiles offer conventional and trunked DMR operation as well as full MPT 1327, and conventional FM functionality in one device.
- Choose between Large Control Head, Remote Large Control Head and Handheld Control Head
- Text messaging for enhanced and unambiguous communications
- 25W and 50W Versions Available
- Engineered for use in demanding environments with tough die-cast metal chassis with IP54 rated casing, giving protection against dust and splashing water
- Increased channel capacity with support of up to 1,500 channels
Tait DMR is a highly reliable, modern, digital radio solution that is designed for mission critical environments. Tait DMR offers a digital communications solution based on the DMR standard. The TP9300 portables offer conventional and trunked DMR operation as well as full MPT 1327, and conventional FM in one device. The portable has inbuilt GPS, Bluetooth® wireless technology and IP67 protection.
- Future proof multi-mode portables. (DMR trunked, DMR Conventional, MPT 1327 and conventional analog FM)
- Engineered for demanding environments with IP67 rating
- Text messaging and status calls to enhance your communications environment
- Crystal-clear audio quality
- Increased voice usability with integrated Bluetooth wireless technology connectivity
- Integrated GPS to improve efficiency and safety
- Optional colors available. Red, Yellow, Orange, and Hi-Visibility Green
The TM8110 and TM8115 are robust, software-flexible radios which are ideal for a wide range of voice and data applications. The TM8110 comes with 10 conventional channels and one-digit display. The TM8115 comes with 100 conventional channels and two-digit display.
Engineered to be tough, The TM8110 and TM8115 meet stringent reliability specifi cations, including MIL-STD 810 C, D, E, F and IP54.
The application of Digital Signal Processor (DSP) technology optimises RF performance and ensures fast and reliable data processing.
- Heavy duty microphone and built-in loudspeaker
- Four programmable function keys
- Four RF power levels
- Multiple auxiliary ports
- Low stand-by power consumption
- Data capable - supports 1200/2400 baud FFSK as standard, Internal high speed data modem - software option
- Expansive internal options area
Uncompromising build quality and sleek mechanical design make this reliable and waterproof portable radio ideal for situations when only the toughest will do. Available in either trunked or conventional, the TP8100 is sure to suit as a standalone portable or within a wider system solution.
- Up to 350 (TP8120), 128 (TP8115) or 16 (TP8110) conventional channels with CTCSS/DCS, Selcall, Two Tone Decode
- Tough enough to withstand the harshest environments; engineered to exceed IP67 sealing: zero dust ingress and immersible in 3.28 feet (one metre) of water for 30 minutes
- Light and easy to carry: only 12 ounces with Li-Ion battery
- Secure your voice communications with software voice inversion as standard, or the high security encryption options board.
- All models are available with red, yellow or orange front panels, in addition to the standard black